A fantastic pram, especially for the winter!
- Superb handling
- Wheels for off-road use
- Large storage space
- A bit bulky? Depends on the car: The Dacia Logan fits this even without folding 😉; the Skoda Fabia fits too, but the whole car is cramped 😊
Superb stroller. The best we could buy.
- Suitable for terrain
- Spacious carrycot
Everything we expected from a stroller, this one fulfilled. :)
- A lot of accessories - nothing is missing
- Beautiful colour (grey and turquoise)
I'm excited about how I'm going to push my little one in it when he comes, but I like it a lot 🙂
The bassinet suited me very well. But the seat setup was very heavy and overall it didn't suit me.
- Excellent footmuff
- Easy handling
- A bit heavy
A wonderful pram. A bit heavy for me, but otherwise excellent. In our family we call this a terrain stroller.
For me a very beautiful and practical pram. I had it with winter equipment and I didn't miss anything extra. Very well cushioned. Small disadvantage that it was a little bit bigger.
- closable basket
- winter accessories: stroller-coloured footmuff, reversible blanket, stroller-coloured sleeve and baby bottle cover
- the stroller's fabric materials protect the baby against sunlight - UV50+ protection
- the aluminium chassis construction is both lightweight and durable
- the front wheels of the stroller are 360° swivelling and lockable
- all 4 wheels are bearing mounted, inflatable, suspension with anti-shock system with shock absorption
- the eco-leather handle of the stroller is adjustable in height by means of an hinge mechanism
- the basket is very practical, with plenty of space and a zipped closure
- the stroller chassis can be conveniently and quickly connected with a carrycot or seat attachment, both without the need for adapters
- the carrycot has a foldable, extendable hood
- the inside of the seat has a mattress and removable washable liner
- the sturdy frame of the carrycot's hood makes it easy to carry
- the practicality of the pushchair is enhanced by the possibility of installing the seat attachment in both forward and reverse directions, i.e. the seat is reversible
- the easy handling of the child is ensured by a hinged safety bumper handle in front of the child
- a large adjustable hood with a closable viewing window protects the child from external influences
- the child is secured in the sewt by a five-point height-adjustable belt with padding
- the backrest of the seat can be adjusted in three stages from full sitting to full lying
- the leg rest can also be adjusted
- the removable padded inner liner of the seat ensures maximum comfort for the child
- thanks to a simple mechanism, the stroller can be folded down to a small size and secured with an automatic anti-unfolding lock
- Baby Design Leo, Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix, Cybex Aton 5, BeSafe iZi Go, Zopa X1 Plus i-Size, Kiddy or Recaro car seats can be clicked on on the chassis with the appropriate adapter
The stroller set includes a changing bag, rain cover and winter accessories (double-sided blanket, winter footmuff in the stroller colour suitable for the bassinet and seat too, thermo cover for the baby bottle and parent sleeve in the stroller colour). Cushioned; the advantage is the closable basket under the pram.
- The only thing I would complain about is the rain cover - neither of them fit on both the bassinet as well as the seat unit; I bought another one
The perfect stroller. We have been using it for 3 years. ;-)
- Good for off road
- Quick and easy folding and unfolding
I was very happy with it.
- Comfortable for the little one
- On the heavier side
Best for terrain. It went over so many muddy and rocky roads with us...
- easy to operate with one hand
- large inflatable wheels
- durable, robust
- spacious bassinet and seat
- easy to unfold
- spacious and easily accessible basket
- clever extension canopy and seat canopy
- practical winter equipment included
- "rain cover" or wind screen (as the manufacturer calls it) is useless
A "bomb" among 2in1 sysems - suitable for city and off-road, great handling, durable, design decent, very functional. Survived two kids and still holds up, winter gear is a nice bonus.
The perfect pram. We used it for the whole stroller needing period. The only downside of it is the non-compactness, or should I say bulkiness. The frame is too robust. With a smaller car, you might have a problem.
- Carrycot size - perfect for autumn and winter baby
- Superb for terrain
We used it as a pram with two children and got the same again for our third. We loved the carrycot and the frame - the pushchair we used from a different brand.
- large = long bassinet
- comfortable seat unit
- spacious basket for your bits and pieces
- Front wheels are difficult to remove when changing tyres
I can only recommend it. I bought the Husky with winter equipment and I am very satisfied with it.
It's not as nice looking as other strollers I like, but they are in a completely different price range
- Reversible seating
- Large basket
- Canopy extension on both the bassinet and the seat
- Insect net
- Inflatable wheels
- Suspension (fine for off-road)
- Bassinet size (ideal for a winter baby)
- Occasionally squeaked a little
- Danger of wheel punctures (frequent changing)
- In winter, my brake froze and the stroller would not get unbraked
I was very satisfied with the Baby Design Husky. It's not as nice looking as other strollers I like, but they are in a completely different price range. Deep bassinet was large, which was great... The stroller is perfect for a winter baby, where with or without a footmuff the bassinet is, up to about 6 months, just right, then off to the seat unit. Overall I was very happy with the stroller and can recommend it.