- easy to operate with one hand
- large inflatable wheels
- durable, robust
- spacious bassinet and seat
- easy to unfold
- spacious and easily accessible basket
- clever extension canopy and seat canopy
- practical winter equipment included
- "rain cover" or wind screen (as the manufacturer calls it) is useless
A "bomb" among 2in1 sysems - suitable for city and off-road, great handling, durable, design decent, very functional. Survived two kids and still holds up, winter gear is a nice bonus.
The perfect pram. We used it for the whole stroller needing period. The only downside of it is the non-compactness, or should I say bulkiness. The frame is too robust. With a smaller car, you might have a problem.
- Carrycot size - perfect for autumn and winter baby
- Superb for terrain
We used it as a pram with two children and got the same again for our third. We loved the carrycot and the frame - the pushchair we used from a different brand.