- Big wheels
- Retractable canopy
We bought it for the looks. It's not a bad stroller, but I wouldn't get it again.
- Big wheels for terrain
- Apron is loose - I had to adjust it
- Handle is difficult to adjust
- Wheels squeaked after a month
- The rain cover that came with the stroller was pretty useless - bought another one
I am not very happy with this pushchair.
- Extended canopy
- Lies completely flat
- It's great for off-road - my husband and I go fishing, so we can take it almost anywhere
- Bad rain cover
I am satisfied, so far I have not found any disadvantages. From my side I can highly recommend it.
- terrain capability
- high weight
- no reversing the seat
I liked it then, but I didn't have many options...
For us, uncomfortable sitting, the little one was banging against the frame (which was just covered with a weak fabric) when I just turned with the stroller. On the other hand, again for the low price, the stroller itself comes with a bag, rain cover, and an umbrella, which is nice. But this was really more about quantity than quality :).
- Pretty look
- For any terrain - large wheels
Satisfaction with size, weight, storage space... The backrest can be put completely lying down, the canopies can be extended or retracted (advantage of protection from the sun and wind). Large wheels = can be driven over difficult terrain.