4 parent reviews
Unsuitable for taller parents and bigger children, in 4 months it was passed to next parents...
- Beautiful black and red combination
- I didn't buy another stroller
- Still like new at first sight
- No repairs for years
- At 2.5 years old, my son's winter coat (thick jacket etc.) was already tight in it, but that's a problem with many other combinations and brands too. For my daughter, that problem was not a problem at all
I highly recommend the stroller. Great value for money.
I have 2 children, a daughter and a son. We have a beautiful black and red combination that carried both my children until they were walking on their own. I have not purchased any other stroller. No repairs for years, still like new at first glance after cleaning and washing all parts...
Heavy, not well cushioned.... Nothing much. But I was impressed at first sight. It was gone soon, we sold it.
- Roomy, comfortable bassinet
- Rotation is easy to handle
- Spacious shopping basket
- Extended canopy
- The infant car seat is great
- Seat unit is large and impractical
I am satisfied with it - except for the seat unit.