Light, simple. Ideal for travelling and getting around town.
- Operable with one hand
- Wheels do not get stuck in the tramline
- Comfortable for the child, he can see beautifully in it because it can be put fully upright into a sitting position. But on longer trips it pushes the seat can be less comfy for the little butt, because it is not fully padded
- It can carry a lot
- Comfortably adjustable belts
- Detachable and washable fabric basket under the stroller
- Easy to fold, although after a while the safety catch starts to fail and it starts to unfold itself
- Relatively light and compact
- The plastic on the canopy cracks after a few months
- The canopy is not full coverage, the sun shines on the baby quite a bit, so it needs to be solved with a supplementary shade
- No reflective elements
This is an indestructible tank :-D We bought it for just a few bucks at a second hand market with the idea that when it breaks down, we'll just leave it somewhere near the dumpster. And it, the bastard, is still holding! :-D The price-performance ratio is perfect.
Awful to steer, very small harness belts.
- Easy folding
- Handles well
- Relatively quiet ride
- Shorter canopy
- Poor access to the basket
For occasional use and quick transfers as a second stroller it is quite sufficient.
It's very unpleasant to push, and the harness straps are too short.