- Design + the black frame colour
- Not the smallest after folding
We own it, and we love it. Its suspension is a godsend, and it's not heavy at all. I had a C-Section and still am able to get it out our car. I can recommend it 👍 P.S. The black frame is 😍
- pram look
- a lot of accessories are included - even a drinks holder
- nice and larhe basssinet hood
- hood clicks loudly when adjusted
- on the heavy/bulky side
- the front wheels get stuck in the frame and stop the flding undone if you don't put them in the right position (or don't fix them in the non-swivel position)
- the nappy bag is small and not that practical
- the basket could be larger on such a large frame, IMHO
I do like it, though there is some space to get better at. For example, the seat unit seems really large and spacious, but the sides and the leg rest end are shaped so the space to nap in is actually smaller than it seems. Also, its size makes the pram bigger overall, which also means bulkier.
I really like the pram design - it seems so much cleaner than the pushchair look, and also, the hood is enormous. To the downsides of it - adjusting the hood is noisy and I woke up my baby a few times because of that. One more thing to mention - watch out to get a knack for the folding of the frame. If you don't position the wheels right, they get in the way of the fold, and you get stuck doing it all over.
- soft suspension
- no-maintenance wheels
- forward as well as parent-facing seat unit
- sandals-friendly brake
- small basket
- the seat is definitely not as pretty as the bassinet
I was considering the Noordi Fjordi and the Tutis Uno+. The Fjordi lost because of its inflatable wheels, otherwise, they seemed very similar in functionality. I was a bit afraid of punctures.
The Uno+ has a very nice, soft suspension. I like pushing the pram around, it looks beautiful as the sun shines on the strip detail. The bassinet itself doesn't seem that big inside as it seems from the outside, I'd say it's average... but it should last about the 5-6 months of my daughter, she's not that large of a baby.
I can't say much about the seat - we didn't use it yet. We use a Maxi-Cosi Pebble with it and it fits just fine. The frame is not the most lightweight nor compact, but we have a large boot so I didn't choose based on the compactness.