- sturdy enough
- stylish, gorgeous
- flip-flop friendly brake
- easy fold
- removable shoulder straps
- UPF50+ protective hood
- accessible basket
- magnetic peek-a-boo window
- no ventilation closing hen your canopy is fully extended
- the backrest is not sturdy
- you can only use the viewing window when your child is napping
- seat surface could be longer
- all the accessories are sold separately (the Easywalker XS had at least a rain cover included)
The frame design is very similar to the Easywalker Buggy XS, which we were also considering. Overall, we were happy with it. It's nice and compact, so I can put it in between the seats in our car. Some details could be more elaborate, but you pay for luxury and comfort - and you'll get it.
Ideal to have in your car or for traveling. It drives well on uneven pavements. It's just a little expensive, since the buggy is not cheap itself, plus everything you want with it you have to purchase extra.