- Big shopping basket
- Reversible seat
This was my first pram, and I really liked it. My son slept well in both the bassinet and the seat. The seat unit can be parent- AND forward-facing. A big basket underneath. It was easy to put the seat unit on the chassis, and the pram was not too heavy, getting it in and out of the car.
The bassinet is too small, and the seat unit doesn't feature an extendable hood - which I was missing very much. Overall, it was not that easy to handle. It is not bad, but I have had better strollers.
- Large shopping basket
- Seat unit front- and parent-facing, and it can be easily switched with the baby inside
- Adjustable handlebar
- Extendable hood
- Compact with quick folding
- Can fit even in a small car trunk
- Pushes effortlessly, one-hand manipulation
- Locking feature
- Adjustable straps
- No wheel suspension (I don't feel it)
- The wheels could be bigger, not suitable for much terrain
- The hood does not have a mesh net, so I recommend buying a summer hood
- The brake got stuck after the winter. We had to lubricate it - probably it is not well sealed as there were dirt and salt after winter
I am writing this review after a year of use. The stroller is an urban-type, not suitable for much terrain - due to its smaller wheels, it will not pass through (almost any kind of) stones. Sometimes I had a problem with it even in the snow. However, I like the variability; the bassinet has a foam insert that can be taken out and increase the space (e.g. for a footmuff during winter). The hood is large both for the bassinet and the seat unit. The chassis features a lot of plastic elements, so we will see how they last...