- modern design
- easy manipulation
- easy folding/unfolding
- newborn kit
- big selection of accessories
- waterproof and color-stable material
- trouble-free - at least for us
- small shopping basket, so if you are planning to do some bigger shopping, I do not recommend this model
- due to smaller wheels not suitable for the terrain and deep snow
In my opinion, this is an excellent pram for modern mummies who are planning to use it predominantly in the city. I have been using it from the birth of my second child, and it still looks like new - the color has not faded at all. You can easily fold and unfold it with one hand. I recommend it to those who don't want to push something huge in front of them. I also appreciated it in the shops, where I could easily maneuver between the aisles.
I don't think that the dimensions of the stroller have a negative impact on the baby's comfort. Our two children did not mind the bucket-type seat unit. With a footmuff, I would recommend this stroller for up to a year/year and a half of the child. Without a footmuff, the use could be a little longer.
Overall, I'd buy it again! 🙂