- Lightweight and good turning system
- Great wheels
- Good fit with Maxi Cosi car seat
- Entire system delivered in one go from Jollyroom
- After using the bassinet for most sleeping (doubling up as a Moses basket) our baby (7 weeks) loves it but the foam mattress has already sunk under his head and lower back/bottom. We have had to find new foam
- Need to use a cover for sun protection as the hood of the bassinet is not very low
Good quality for an affordable price.
Simple but functional - and lightweight enough. We are satisfied with the carrycot (using it for a month and a half now) - the seat will be used in a few months, so I may add some more later.
A nice urban (but almost all-terrain) system for the first year and a half/two years after which youll pass to some lightweight stroller
- adjustable handlebar
- accepts Maxi-Cosi/Cybex car seats
- quite a large basket
- a higher-up seat unit
- nice fabrics with quilt-lite texture
- hood - short on the carrycot (older model) and not enough the reclined position on the seat unit
- the lever to recline the backrest seems really simple
- basket is not that accessible
- not the most compact
We found this pram on Jollyroom, and I loved it at first sight. It was very affordable, while it seemed to offer a lot of features.
The carrycot is quite basic, but it worked ok. Size-wise, it's average. I had to get an extra sun-shade because I found the hood, even with the little sun visor, too short for sunny days. The newer models have an oversized visor there, I think, which I would say is a great improvement.
The seat unit - stroller mode seems a bit more clumsy than the pram mode, but it works rather well - and I cannot complain much there. Maybe the canopy could be longer. Space-wise, it is very nice. I would maybe make the leg rest wipe clean :-)
For that price, I think it is a nice urban (but almost all-terrain) system for the first year and a half/two years or so, and after that, you'll pass to some kind of lightweight/compact stroller/umbrella stroller/buggy anyhow. We were glad to use it, even though in many ways it felt overly simplistic.