After a couple of days the folding went wrong, a 'bone' fell out of the canopy... it's such a rattle, it's more of a fashion item than a functional one.
- Folding is easy
- Weight only 5.5 kg
- Large basket
- Large space for long legs :)
- Looks like a smaller luggage when folded, so it can be taken into the cabin of an airplane
- It doesn't have a window through which you can see the baby
- The canopy falls out of the frame when folded
Great for me. The only thing is that when folding the canopy seems to fall off of the side, and there is no window on the canopy through which you can see the child.
- small, compact
- price is OK
- lie-flat seat with a nice seat length
- bumper bar doesn't open
- seat is not upright
Small and lightweight, just not that comfy for the baby - she keeps sliding down. Getting up a curb could be easier with that weight. I like the lie-flat seat that is one of the longer ones on the market.