- convertible pram-pushchair
- small, narrow and short seat
- not too much suspension
It's super nice that it converts from a pram to a pushchair, but since our child is a tall one, the seat's too narrow as well as too short around the age of a year already! How come the weight capacity is so high, then?
The travel system is beautiful and has a luxury canopy as well as a super large basket - but thats where the pluses end
- 2in1 carrycot + seat unit
- rain cover, bumper bar, apron included
- beautiful design
- a perfect, extra-large canopy that shades well and also protects from wind
- large basket
- chassis + handlebar joints squeak from the start
- to unbuckle the harness buckle, you need to exercise an extreme force
The travel system is beautiful and has a luxury canopy as well as a super large basket - but that's where the pluses end, unfortunately. After about a month, it started squeaking - the wheels and the telescopic handlebar joints as well.
The reclining of the seat part is hell - you need to push two circle buttons on the side, and they get stuck all the time. To put a child in a sitting position after a nap got to be an almost impossible task. If you manage to do it somehow, it's another fight to recline it back again if the child starts to be sleepy again. The buckle is incredibly hard to open, even my husband sometimes sdoesn't have enough strength to do that, It's a shame, because the pram is beautiful. I decided based on the brand, but this model is completely out of Maxi-Cosi concept as I know it.