- The stroller adapts to the needs of the child throughout the entire stroller period
- When folded (even with the seat), it takes up minimal space
- Sturdy and stable frame
- Easy folding
- One-handed removal of the carrycot from the chassis
- Very long and spacious sports section
- Huge basket
- Harder suspension
- Short seat unit canopy
I think it's one of the few strollers that is truly suitable for the entire stroller needing period - so that it adapts to the current needs of both baby and parents.
The design is really sturdy, yet strong and stable. The handling of the stroller is very pleasant and comfortable even in tight spaces. Folding is easy, with a bit of practice you can get by nicely with one hand. The handle adjustment is in a rather small range - for me the height was fine, but I recommend tall people to try before buying. The wheels are medium sized, with a wider tread and moderate suspension, it handles urban unevenness with ease and exceptionally can tackle even worse terrain, but you have to reckon with lower comfort for both child and parent.
The carrycot is of an average size, it has all the basic features such as insulated foot cover, carry handle, ventilation... What I would highlight is the one-handed unlatching (with the lever in the back), and as a minus I would probably only mention that I would welcome the possibility of extending the canopy, or at least a sun visor.
The seat is really ultra long - for a reversible model. It is softly padded, my daughter was very happy in it. Folding together with the seat folded in either direction is also a big advantage. It does have one major drawback though, and that is the short canopy, you need to help yourself with either a visor or parasol.
Lastly, I will mention that there is a really huge shopping basket on the stroller. It's less accessible in some positions, but the volume is really unbeatable 😁
- Flip the seat two ways
- Extendable handle
- Cup holder
- Large basket
- Car seat adapters
- Very easy to lay flat
- Long foot rest - up or down
- Comfortable padded seat
- Front wheels often get stuck (especially in mud)
- Not sure if this is a one-off but I don't find the pushchair easy to fold down at all. Gets stuck
- The straps are not that easy to move up and down
- Foot rest can easily be kicked down
Stylish, mostly practical, comfortable. A little pricey but not great for all-terrain.