- Design-we have a gray with brown handles
- Large shopping basket
- Adjustable leg rest
- Adjustable backrest
- Large canopy
- My little one likes it - it is a lightweight stroller, so when we use it, he can even push it by himself, and I really appreciate that. My friend has a different model, but when her daughter pushes it, she is not able to see anything even though the handlebar can be put completely down - for the Grande the handlebar cannot be adjusted
- Easy maintenance
- Leg cover and rain cover are included
- Bumper bar can be easily removed and put back
- Peek-a-boo window so I can see my little one
- Pocket with a zip for small things-e.g. my phone...
- Handlebar is quite high-I would recommend it for taller people who are more than 165 cm tall; shorter mommies should get a different stroller with an adjustable handle
- Wheels feel hard
- Seat belt could be a bit stronger
Nice stroller at a reasonable price 🙏
Our little one grew up from the previous stroller, so we had to buy a new one. We were looking for a new buggy for quite a long time. We were deciding between the Petite&Mars Street and this one. In the end, we decided on the Kinderkraft as we liked the design. We have a grey one with brown handles. The weight limit of 15 kg is also more than enough for us.
We use it whenever we go to the city for a walk. Our son sleeps in his bed, so we store it in the car. I appreciate that it can be folded quickly with one hand. Comparing it with our previous stroller, the folding is extremely easy.