- It is really nice to ride!
- It handles very well
- It is lightweight
- It can handle a forest path quite well (occasionally), which surprised me when it is rated as a city stroller everywhere
- During the first few folds the frame of the carrycot got scratched, I would have expected better durability
- When my son was six months old and his center of gravity shifted, I thought his head was a little lower than his feet in the bassinet
- Original accessories are quite expensive, but not everything needs to be Joolz :-)
We are very satisfied with the stroller. Beautiful appearance, for the baby seems it comfortable and it rides almost by itself! It's great that the child can sit both rear-facing and backwards in the seat. I was a bit disappointed with the quality of materials and workmanship for the money - it rubs easily (supposedly it's supposed to be more durable than the Day 2, I don't know then 🤔), and a wheel clicks sometimes when riding.