- handles well
- very long
- large shopping basket
- fixed handle in front of the child
- short canopy
- larger when folded
A great pushchair. Large and spacious for the baby, but a bit big when folded.
Bought after about 2 children and survived other kids - my 2 children.
Great for city and countryside. Easy to steer. For us the best.
Awesome off-roader - can handle dirt roads, cobblestones, woods, and it's a keeper - already carrying my fifth child without losing much of it's quality (only replaced bearings on front wheels and axle, rear holds 😉)
I loved everything in this stroller. Complete - full-size but light. easily manageable. The basket underneath can support a lot. If ever I need a stroller again, I would buy the same.
- Very lightweight
- Easy one-handed folding
- Beautiful to look at :-)
- Availability of spare parts
- Goes from sitting up to lying down
- Shorter canopy, I solved it with a visor
The best stroller I've ever driven :-) It was used with two of my children. It is easy to snap on a bassinet or a car seat. It's lightweight, has a well placed center of gravity, easy to handle. I can carry it up and down several flights of stairs with a baby inside. I have also used the original skateboard. If it comes to a third baby, I'm going back to the Jané.
- For such a sturdy and solid stroller, it is lightweight and handles great
- Easy to fold
- Height adjustable handle
- Bassinet can be used as a car seat - has a strap inside for fastening
- Adjustable incline in the bassinet, making the head higher - great when the baby has reflux
- Endless positions for the seat unit
- Spacious seat
- It had twin wheels in the front, which are impractical in terrain
- Because the seat clicks differently on the frame, it does not allow you to make it face in the opposite direction
- Once the seat is on, the egg can be fixed to the frame, but it looks pretty bad
- The seat cannot be disassembled and washed
- Less accessible shopping basket, especially when in the pushchair mode
I've used it with 2 kids, so I think it will last a while. I had the 2012 model.
If the front wheels weren't dual wheels, I don't think I would have even bought a buggy. We also used the original sibling step for a while and the stroller handled well with it. I would definitely buy it again.