- Folds compact
- Good suspension for its category - not all terrain.
- Colourful design on seat and frame
- Pocket in the hood for key and phone
- Detachable seat covers for washing
- Good weight limit
- Ideal for keeping in the car/grandparents house or using for school run/holiday etc
- Matching rain cover
- Spacious seat
- Quite comfy to push
- Adjustable leg rest
- Has foot rest
- Small basket
- Seat not fully upright
- Double wheels on the front
- Expensive to replace parts
- Bell comes already attached
- Foam handlebar - not great in the rain
- Probably not cabin approved
Good lightweight/2nd stroller
As a second buggie, simply wonderful.
- short leg rest
- not a roomy seat
- doubled front wheels
We've got the Paloma design. It looks fantastic. Great for keeping in the car or for traveling.
- carrying capacity for babies up to 25 kg
- cleverly placed pockets for keys, bottle, mobile phone
- beautiful colours
- easily washable
- the included rain cover in the colours of the stroller
- easy to open
- it is not comfortable for long walks because of the small wheels, which get stuck in every hole and are quite noisy
Tested with my son, who is 3 years old. I am very satisfied with the choice. The purpose fulfilled 100%. I wanted a playful stroller, lightweight, which opens without using more force.
It can carry even bigger children up to 25 kg. Everything was perfect and the colours, superb. Personally, I have a Cosatto Woosh Spectroluxe.
- Looks great
- Small wheels
- Small basket
- Leg cover is good but sold separately
Small and compact, and very lightweight - which is great. It also means small wheels and a small basket, which is less so. Loving the look. I recommend the sold-separately leg cover since it's a rather open seat.
- small seat
- not an easy assembly
We struggled with the assembly. The seat is very small.