- good for toddlers
- good for traveling
- travel system compatible
- nice rear shock absorbers
- nice color (melange hot pink)
- canopy is rattly and wobbly
- covers are not waterproof
- no locking the front wheels
I didn't expect much but it's actually very nice. The fold is easy and practical. And I can fit my alsmot 5yo in the seat. Recommended.
- Room for the child
- Driving is 👍
- Fits the smallest boots - that's such a help when we're on the move so often (I drive a Fiat 500)
- Wipe clean leg rest
- Hood could be sturdier (but it's extendable which is a plus)
- Don't expect much in terms of terrain
- Basket is small, but that's normal for the buggy's size
A very very nice little buggy. The fold is my fav feature 🤩 But the seat is also great, my little girl likes to sit in it and she sits securely in it, no slipping down. The seat back sits upright (unlike other compact pushchairs we tried in the store).
- folding system
- seat fits a 2yo and reclines to a napping position (leg rest as well)
- fabrics and materials could look a bit better
- considering the price
We're happy with it. It is our second stroller, we mainly keep it in the trunk and take it out while shopping or when our son can't walk anymore. He naps in it from time to time too, and it's nice.
The plastic wheels do look a bit better in the pictures, compared to real life, and the same goes for seat fabrics. These are my biggest niggles, considering the price of it. But the performance is nice.