- large all-terrain wheels
- can change canopies, covers, etc., extension canopies, summer canopies with mosquito net
- spacious bassinet
- spacious and large seat - also for more than 24 months
- anywhere in the city and off-road
- large basket
- adjustable handle in many positions
- seat adjustable to 3 seating positions
- facing both forward and rearward
- higher weight
- folding into the car is on the more difficult side
A great pram. Spacious bassinet, into which the average child fits even pretty much at 10 months; seat adjustable to 3 positions, I also appreciate the possibility of choice in the direction and opposite direction of travel. The basket is huge (if I compare it with the Bee), so also nice for big purchases; clips for attaching a large changing bag; easy operation with almost 1 finger despite the sturdiness and weight, great also in winter; I appreciate the extension canopies, summer canopies that can be changed as needed...
The child is 22 months old and still has a space to spare in the stroller, sleeps in it outside without problems. The stroller has carried 3 children, is 6 years old and works perfectly. The downside is the weight - and folding it into the car is a bit more complicated, but its features compensate for it.