- weight capacity
- wide seat
- canopy - large, and no full mesh part after extending it (it doesn't rain inside like with the older versions)
- ventilation on the sides of the extra panel
- large basket
- harness belts slide up and down - easy adjusting
- hard-ish ride - not much of a suspension
- low handlebar - not for very tall mums and dads
- weight could be lower
- basket is a little too low to the ground - I am afraid I'll damage it going up curbs
- bumper bar is protruding a lot when the stroller is folded (making it unnecessarily bulky)
I am still missing an adjustable handle. The wheels are better quality, but still, the ride is quite hard. What about adding some more suspension? And lastly, I would expect it to be a little lighter (10 kg is not that low if I compare it to some other possibilities in this pushchair category).
Other than that, the design is very nice - so much better than the original B-Agile. I like the canopy the most - when you extend it, there is not a full mesh panel anymore, but the vents are only on the sides, protecting the child from getting wet from the rain, for ex. And - be aware and try it out before purchasing, if you are very tall.