- Spacious carrycot and seat
- Spacious basket
- Parent handle positioning
- Both carrycot and seat can be facing both directions
- I would like to see a larger canopy extension
- Handling of the child bar on the seat
I find the Brio Go to be a beautiful, reliable stroller. I appreciate its storage space and spaciousness.
The suspension system and parent handle positioning are also invaluable. It will go over just about any terrain. My only criticism would be that I find it more difficult to detach the child bumper bar on the seat unit, and that the canopy cannot be as extended as on newer models. Of course, that's then about the price and that played a bigger role for me.
I am using it for my second child already, and I wouldn't change it.