- Spacious bassinet
- Pushchair version design and forward/reverse facing option
- Nice suspension, comfortable off-road
- Quite large basket compared to others
- Large, practical bag
- Includes rain cover, mosquito net, pump, apron
- Easy handling, folding, unfolding, putting parts on and taking them off
- Extendable hood
- Hood ventilation
- Adjustable handle
- Large inflatable wheels
- Simple and easily accessible brake
- Wheel locking
- Closable basket
- Overall weight, it's quite heavy for a petite mom
- Maybe a little rattly wheels when riding off-road
It has only been used for 4 months so far, so with a bassinet, but it was chosen mainly for the pushchair version - which we will use much longer.
It took me quite a long time to choose the stroller. I wanted space, practicality, comfort and few strollers met the "softness/suspension" criteria for example.
We use the frame daily, fold and unfold it several times, we ride quite a bit in worse terrain and so far it has never failed. I'm glad I chose this one. The price/features ratio is really great. Easy to use. I like it both in appearance and function. Simple, practical.
It's just quite heavy for my figure, but I'm petite (163 cm, 52 kg) and unfortunately we didn't really come across a lighter one when choosing, so I can't really fault the weight. It is true that it is sturdy and well made. For me, a great choice, I have not regretted the choice yet and I definitely recommend it.