We are looking to replace our current buggy for our 10-month-baby. We have the Egg Quail which we used for our first child also. It ticks almost all of our boxes, but unfortunately just doesn't seem very comfortable/supportive for the child.
These are our requirements:
• Compact but sturdy
• Suitable for day-to-day use in a city but also able to handle occasional rougher terrains
• Comfortable for child and able to recline
• Baby is 91st percentile for weight and height. She's already 10kg so probably need weight limit to be higher than 15kg
• Able to fold
• Needs to work well with the Lascal Mini buggy board, with space for our older child whilst still being comfortable to push
• Decent size basket
• It would also be great if it was something that we might be able to find second hand
Can you suggest any models to look at?
We've bought a secondhand Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 - but find it quite large and although we've not attached buggy board yet it seems there won't be much space for my 3yo's head!
Thanks so much