- Reversible seat
- Full reclining seat
- Easy to diaper change
- Good strolling experience
- Fits in a small car trunk
- Footmuff, Bag, Rain cover
- Big sun canopy
- Front wheels autolock in uneven terrain sometimes
- Wish the seat was a bit more bucket shaped
- safety belts plastic lock looks like is going to break quickly
- Mosquito net is there but not very good quality
- A bit noisy in uneven terrains
The first stroller I had for my baby was a used Stokke Xplory, which, although it has raised 5 children, was almost as good as new. But it was too big for our car so I had to buy a new stroller.
Our criteria were a smaller but sturdy stroller to fit in the car and be easy to use.
Lionelo Riya fits our criteria and more, with some drawbacks, which are justifiable due to the low price.