- Easy to maneuver
- Large storage space
- Ventilation mesh on the canopy
- Full rubber (wheels)
- I'm missing one more position for an upright sitting position
- The stroller is rather small
The stroller met all my expectations. I am happy with it.
- Everything ok
- Beautiful, designer pram
- Great wheels
- Nice folding
- Easy to push
- Not usable after 1.5 years, no way to put a child in winter clothing in there, not even talking about a footmuff, which I am sorry for as I liked it a lot
A very good, pretty pram. We had it in light grey, and even some said it looks like a carpet, we really liked the look. A huge downside is that we got it after our little one was 1yo, and I only enjoyed it for 6 months, as in 1.5 years of the kid, circa 90 cm with shoes and clothes, the child bumps its head on the canopy.
- great wheels
- easy manipulation
- the telescoping handlebar feels like a toy
Its awesome. It has everything that I was looking for in a stroller. It looks exactly like I wanted it to look 🙂
After trying it out in a shop - I am 155 cm tall (I mean really short :-D ) but this one was too low to the ground even for me. Not much more to say...