- Compact, small size after folding
- Extended hood on both the carrycot and the seat
- Harder suspension - needs to be used more to make it softer
- Unsuitable for off-road
- Seat part could be a little longer
I am very satisfied with the stroller. It is easy to walk with it. It fits in a small boot. The suspension is a bit harsher, but it needs to be used more and then it's ok. The price is great if you don't want to invest a lot of money in a stroller.
- Reverses to face both direction of travel
- Easy one-hand operation
- Traverses grass and pebbles in the park
- Doesn't rattle, it's sturdy
- Positioning up to a lie-flat
- Folds easily
- Shopping basket is reinforced on the bottom
For me, a superb stroller. Smart, easy to ride. I could fit my foot muff - the extended one from Pinkie, and the liner. The fabric on it is thicker, nicely stitched, has an extended canopy, a ventilation net and a small pocket in the back.
Everything on it is easy to operate: ride, seat reversing, folding it down, even the handle height adjustment. It has rubber wheels - not hard plastic - so it's quiet, it doesn't rattle at all. The rear wheels have a slight suspension.
It states that the seat load is up to 15kg, but the label on the carriage states a total load capacity of up to 22kg. The basket is reinforced at the bottom, it is higher up so it doesn't bang against the front wheels when loaded with groceries. So far it's perfect for me, I haven't found anything to fault it with.
Although according to some posts I read it doesn't last in size until 3 years - but we don't mind at all, we're enjoying a great stroller so far, even though only 2 years old. If you are deciding whether to buy one, don't hesitate!
- Easy to maneuver
- Large storage space
- Ventilation mesh on the canopy
- Full rubber (wheels)
- I'm missing one more position for an upright sitting position
- The stroller is rather small
The stroller met all my expectations. I am happy with it.
Maximum satisfaction. I have been choosing a stroller for a long time - this one suits us.
- Everything ok
- Beautiful, designer pram
- Great wheels
- Nice folding
- Easy to push
- Not usable after 1.5 years, no way to put a child in winter clothing in there, not even talking about a footmuff, which I am sorry for as I liked it a lot
A very good, pretty pram. We had it in light grey, and even some said it looks like a carpet, we really liked the look. A huge downside is that we got it after our little one was 1yo, and I only enjoyed it for 6 months, as in 1.5 years of the kid, circa 90 cm with shoes and clothes, the child bumps its head on the canopy.
The best stroller I've had / tried.
- great wheels
- easy manipulation
- the telescoping handlebar feels like a toy
Its awesome. It has everything that I was looking for in a stroller. It looks exactly like I wanted it to look 🙂
After trying it out in a shop - I am 155 cm tall (I mean really short :-D ) but this one was too low to the ground even for me. Not much more to say...