- Big shopping basket
- An older child can hop on and off because the seat is positioned low
- Tires must be pumped up frequently
- Small canopy (I think they've fixed this lately)
A good stroller for a city life :) It's very maneuverable and suits even for older children (3-4 yo)
Lightweight, and easily and quickly folded into the car boot.
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Pushchair mode folds in one piece with the seat unit
- No suspension
- 'Hard' (as opposed to soft) ride
- Feels a bit like a doll pram
The description said it's an urban pram - and yes, it is only suitable or the city - and smooth asphalt. That means great at home, where you only have smooth surfaces, or to pass through one or two bumps (then it feels so "off-road-y") :-D But to really take it out, and pass through a garden, for example, makes the child "fly" in the seat - it is not suitable for any rougher terrain at all.
- easy to manipulate
- not great for all-terrain use, even though possible to do that occasionally
I can fully recommend it for urban mommies that are searching for something lightweight and compact.