- easy pushing even with one hand
- reasonably compact chassis for a combination stroller
- spacious bassinet
- seat solution
- knocking of the front wheels on uneven surfaces
Beautifully cushioning, lightweight, quite compact for a stroller system. Larger bassinet, excellent solution of the seat unit. It can also handle forest terrain, and with the locked wheels, it can handle muddy snow and mud on the field.
I was a bit bothered by the front wheels knocking, for my friends it also does this rattly sound - they also own Venicci strollers, just other models.
- Well sprung
- Easy to handle
- Large canopy on the seat
- Washable inner cover for bassinet
- Not very well designed positioning of the seat
- Not comfortable for sleeping in the seat
- Rather for smaller kids, sports version max. up to 2 years
Quite a well-designed stroller. The stroller pushes well, has good suspension and there was no problem with it in the fields. It's not bulky, so it's easy to get around between shelves in the store.
The bassinet, as with most strollers, is not very large, but this makes the stroller quite compact. In the seat unit, the canopy is nicely extended, but the positioning is not very well designed - and what bothered me the most is that the backrest area in the seat is very narrow and uncomfortable for a larger child when sleeping. So for me the stroller is ok - except for sleeping in the seat unit.