It's nice and all terrain. I appreciate the no-maintenance rubber wheels, and the space for the child as well. Overall nice for the countryside or bad roads, mainly if the budget is not crazy high and the parents not very tall, but it's actually rather basic, even the look.
It is, on the other hand, presented as luxury pram while being rather simple and not that luxurious in terms of fabrics or some high-end features. So for that, minus points.
- Space for the child
- Nice colors
- Large wheels with suspensions (adjustable)
- Easy fold with the seat attached (world-facing only)
- Reversible seat
- Carrycot can also be reversed
- Looks quite simple
- Takes a lot of space when folded
- Not lightweight at all
- Price should imho be lower for what you get
Loving quite a few features of it, but it lacks in compactness and also the eye-catching luxury. When I walk with my friend (she's got a Priam), I feel like her poor relative :-D