- Huge sun canopy
- Lasts for years and years even with extremely heavy and rough use
- The extremely large basket holds all of your weekly shopping 😂
- Parent facing option
- It is huge. Absolutely huge! It might not fit in the boot of your car.
- Mud can get stuck in the gaps by the wheels. We used this pram often on muddy trails and this was a problem. I don’t think any pram is made for mud though!
This pram is a workhorse, we have seriously worked it to the bone over 8 years, and it’s still going strong!
We often had a toddler in the seat and an older child standing on the front cross bar and holding onto the belly bar (NOT recommended by Uppababy, but it was a “feature” we used a lot)!
Our one has been used for 3 children and is about to be used for a fourth. This is with a lot of rough, daily use, out in forests and on very rough terrain.
If you have the option of getting this second-hand at a good price, then I would highly recommend it.
- Storage space (large)
- Folding (easy)
- Seat (reversible)
- Design (leather handle)
- Handlebar adjustment (only telescopic, not rotating)
We wanted a beautiful stroller that can handle some terrain - which we got. The design is incredibly beautiful. The storage space is also incredible. You'll also get rain covers and mosquito nets for both the bassinet and the seat unit. The seat is reversible; it can parent- as well as forward-face. The manipulation is very smooth; the folding/unfolding is also fairly easy. Both the seat and the bassinet also feature a hood with a sunshade. It reminds me of the Joolz Geo, which we also had.