- Super roomy bassinet - 78 cm in length
- Breathable, lightweight bassinet
- Quality mattress in the bassinet
- The baby sleeps comfortably in its pram 💕
- Good even for a short - 159cm mom
- The backpack for the mom is weirdly shaped, I don't like to wear it - I got a prettier nappy bag
- The basket is not too roomy
- A bit less good for my 195cm husband (kicks it and wishes for a telescopic handle) - but he's tall for most prams
The suspension is simply incredible. Like on those vintage prams, but WITH swivel wheels in the front. I use it to rock my baby to sleep.
Also grateful for the gel-filled wheels, we don't get a puncture. They're not as wide as inflatable ones, but they go over everything.
We got it for the pram - it looks gorgeous, is nice and roomy (roomier than most we tried), and it's protective in any weather. Using it for 4 months and still very happy with it.
- Large, spacious carrycot as well as a seat unit
- Comfortable carrycot as well as a seat unit
- Quick, comfortable folding
- Seat unit folds with the chassis = fuss-free folding
- A large canopy on both the carrycot and the seat unit
- Ventilation on the seat unit's canopy
- A perfect leg cover for the carrycot - with a window
- Everything adjusts easily and intuitively
- The seat insert is very comfortable
- The wheels are top of the line, and the whole chassis is high quality, the pram manipulates very well
- A large, zip-closable bag with a lot of storage space under the seat
- This pram has no downsides for me
The best pram in the world for me. Large, spacious, great to maneuver, you can fit the child even in winter clothes and a footmuff, and it's comfortable and equipped with a lot of storage space. It folds easily into the car, and it's tall, + everything can be adjusted easily. Complete satisfaction with the product, and I highly recommend it.