- one-hand manipulation as well as a memory button (just one)
- padded, parent as well as world-facing seat
- seat is upright enough
- nimble wheels of a good size and quality
- telescoping handlebar
- great details and finishes
- wobbly attachment system, the carrycot feels loose on the frame
- the center of gravity varies with the handle position, it is important to find the right for you and not have the handle too high
- wheel size won't let you do hardcore terrain, but that is to be expected
Had a chance to try it at the Kind+Jugend. A very sturdy, well-made frame, while the pushchair feels light and nimble. A nice, padded reversible seat. Easy one-hand manipulation with almost all the mechanisms. A very nice sun canopy and a fantastic basket for all your shopping. Just a bit wobbly carrycot/seat, sitting on the frame.
Overall a very practical small urban pram with just a few downsides (all strollers have theirs), I believe it will be very welcome by all the city first-time moms needing something small but practical. I would certainly think about this one as one of my best choices for such a lifestyle.