- very bulky
- going up curbs can be tricky
A good all-around pram, and travel system compatible. High-quality finishes and comfy for our son. Very sturdy, probably that is because the push can be a bit difficult when going up curbs. Recommended as a reliable primary pram.
- on the heavy side
I srsly love the pushchair it’s been great for 2 years 4 months of our little one (at the end not so often - lockdown...). Still in great condition; we will use it soon for our 2nd, hopefully at least just as long. A downside would be that it’s a bit heavy.
- Folds easily
I love it. It looks so elegant. It's easy to fold and comfortable for the baby.
It feels unstable and wobbly. I expected more. I don't recommend it.
- luxurious looking
- everything you need is included: a changing bag, a changing mat, a drinks holder, a footmuff, a raincover with its little bag, car seat adapters, and a car seat
- bulky fold
- basket could be larger
- think basket fabric
- not the best to carry up stairs
- handlebar height only adjusts a few height ranges - not enough imho
- stones get stuck in the wheel foam
- frame scratches easily
- steering could be easier
I liked the weight (for a full size system, it's very nice) when deciding on it. I needed to carry it up a few stairs. Even if not insanely heavy, it is not the easiest to do, and I would probably decide for even a smaller pram next time.
It needs a big boot to be stored in it - it is rather bulky (into a Skoda Citigo, it won't fit). Other little niggles make me think I'd choose something else if I were choosing again.