- It’s under warranty
- Maybe better for younger babies
- Not good for an older toddler even though his weight isn’t over
- Handle has broken twice now
- The seat isn’t properly upright
- Very lightweight where my child’s weight knocks it over
Broke twice now.
- Looks nice
- Unfolding is not easy (does't "click" into place)
- Top harness belts are a wee bit too short and cannot be detached from the belly straps
We ended up returning it in the end. I like the look and weight but it has more downsides than I'd like.
- not for too many bumps
Very lightweight and looks luxurious. We love it.
Not sturdy at all, it feels like breaking any minute. Very very small basket, it is almost unusable. The handle doesn't adjust but I was happy with how tall it was.
- The push
- The handle height
- The style and the matching cosytoes
- Not stable
Very nice to push thanks to a nicely made handle with a good height. Matching footmuff available which is great as the style is so pretty. It is, however, not stable enough in my opinion. And I hate the harness straps, the buckle, and the straps' covers, they're so easy to fall off and get lost.
- small seat that is not best for newborns, unfortunately
Not good for a newborn by far. This is to be used with a circa 4-month-old to maybe an 18-month-old baby, no less, no more. I struggled with the opening and closing mechanism as well, the securing latch is a nightmare. Ended up returning it. But it looks nice...
- STYLISH & unique
- on the simpler side
- not so much suspension
- narrow seat
We were picking between the Clic and the Phil&Teds Go. We ended up with the Clic coz we really like it, it's so stylish! Simple but stylish, and very light...
The seat is too small for a toddler. Could be OK with a smaller baby for travel and shopping purposes.
- unique style
- light and compact after folding
- belly bar included
- canopy features a sun visor
- stylish buckle that IS NOT a puzzle
- lays flat
- shorter seat length so best for up to 2, 2.5yo
- canopy higher up so not too protective to a small child
- not the best for tall parents
- not too much suspension
- shallow basket
It looks so stylish, but maybe a bit less so when you take a closer look at it. It's actually on the simple side. But still super flashy on the street.
Don't expect a terrain ride nor a too-long seat measurement. It is, on the other hand, very nicely small, light and compact.
Not overly great for tall dads - best for short to medium mums.
- EASY TO FOLD
- ON SMOOTH PAVEMENTS, IT PUSHES WELL
- FRAME FEELS STURDY ENOUGH
- A SUPER SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT OPTION
- THERE'S ROOM ENOUGH FOR A 2YO
- BASKET IS ALMOST NONEXISTENT
- CARRY STRAP IS NOT TOO COMFORTABLE TO USE
- THE SEAT IS LEANING BACK EVEN IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION - THE CHILD SLIDES DOWN A BIT
- FIDDLY HARNESS
- NO SUSPENSION WHATSOEVER
I VERY MUCH LIKE ITS LOOK. IT'S ALSO SUPER LIGHT AND EASY TO STORE - GREAT FOR A SMALL HATCHBACK. I DO MIND THE SMALL BASKET AND THE SLANT SEAT, AND I WISH THERE WOULD BE SUSPENSION.
- Light, compact
- Nice handle height
- Eye-catching look
- Bumper bar
- The seat back is not 90 degrees (straight up)
- Cosy toes not included
Small and handy, perfect for the shops. And an eye-catcher, really. I am just sorry the sitting position is not straight up (like, 90 degrees), and that there's no cosy toes or something to cover the little one if he naps or if we go outside for a bit. The handle is not adjustable, but it's a nice height.
- Lovely, glamorous look
- Padding with patterns
- Lie-flat seat
- Bumper bar included
- Stands when folded
- Stiff ride
- Small wheels
- Handle adjustment's missing (for my taller hubby)
- Very shallow basket
I am going to be honest and truthfully say I bought it for the looks. And it looks gorgeous, really. Good to know that the wheels are not suitable for any terrain at all, they are small and the ride is stiff, you can feel the bumps (& so does the baby). Using it mostly for the shop and so on, so I don't mind that as much - it is simply too lovely to look at! And very light and compact, which is perfect for getting it in and out of the car boot. The handlebar could adjust, though, my DH is not happy to slump over it when pushing. But it's a compact buggy, what can you say...