- unique style
- light and compact after folding
- belly bar included
- canopy features a sun visor
- stylish buckle that IS NOT a puzzle
- lays flat
- shorter seat length so best for up to 2, 2.5yo
- canopy higher up so not too protective to a small child
- not the best for tall parents
- not too much suspension
- shallow basket
It looks so stylish, but maybe a bit less so when you take a closer look at it. It's actually on the simple side. But still super flashy on the street.
Don't expect a terrain ride nor a too-long seat measurement. It is, on the other hand, very nicely small, light and compact.
Not overly great for tall dads - best for short to medium mums.