- Nice rocking, it rocks the baby beautifully
- Can handle rougher terrain
- Bassinet size and adjustability
- Bassinet cover
- Size of basket under the stroller
- Compact and large enough changing bag
- Folding the stroller
- After half a year the front tyre is already ruined, it is necessary to replace both of them, because there is no same tyre available on our market
- The inside of the bassinet is dark - faded out by the sun, and in summer it is hot in the bassinet
- Sun visors in both parts unshapely, in the deep bassinet it falls inwards on the child
- In the pushchair version, loud clicking when handling the hood, in the bassinet you have to press both sides and then adjust to the desired position
- It is difficult to store things in the basket under the stroller in the pushchair version
- Poor quality zippers - the first one broke after a month of use
- They promise the washability of the whole stroller - the cover cannot be removed without dismantling the metal structure
- The wheels click when driving - gradually they get stuck
If I were to choose a stroller again, I would not choose this type again. I had higher expectations from the stroller, the disadvantages outweigh the pros.
- Large spacious bassinet (also has 2 pockets at the feet)
- Doesn't get dirty, even though it's cloth
- Easy to handle
- Front has wheels that remember the direction of travel so they don't spin randomly
- Front wheels can be locked so they just go straight
- Easy click system (when the sun is shining, the bassinet is easy to un-click and reverse, not heavy)
- Blanket, mosquito net, rain cover included
- Adjustable handle
- Spacious bag
- Can be dismantled and washed
- Can handle difficult terrain
- Adjustable mattress
- Harder to reach shopping basket on the bottom (when the bassinet is on)
- The ample canopy, which can be slid out from the classic canopy, is attached by a magnet which is weak... sometimes it falls off - but it can be detached
I have been using this stroller for half a year and so far I am satisfied - so far I can only evaluate the stroller with the bassinet.
The pram looks very nice, but after a few rides you will find the shortcomings, which are a brutal creaking of the stroller frame and then poor suspension. If you go onto a slightly uneven surface, the baby starts bouncing around like in a race car. Therefore, I do not recommend this pram.
- Large storage space
- The car seat can be clicked on the frame
- Pushchair mode is roomy enough
- The car seat could have a sturdier canopy
A very nice pram. Sturdy frame and a quick, easy folding and unfolding.
- Large basket
- Excellent manipulation
An excellent pram. I have nothing to complain about. The bassinet is large and spacious, and so is the seat unit.
- fabrics quality and design
- canopy on the bassinet
- easy click-on/off system and reversibility of all parts
- accessories included
- not very compact
- a bit more practical with the bassinet - not as much with the seat unit
- canopy on the seat unit
- basket is deep, but not very accessible
Great with the bassinet, but I never got used to the seat part. Very heavy to load in and out of the car. I recommend for the first year or so of the child, and for those who don't travel that much - a great looking pram and travel system. For later use, I recommend getting something lighter and more practical.
I love it, but it is indeed quite robust and heavy.