1 parent reviews
- overall design
- wide choice of colors and materials
- stable, sturdy chassis - feels safe
- easy to adjust everything - handlebar height, lock of the front wheels...
- compact chassis
- ideal for taller parents (I am 5′ 10″, my husband 6′ 3″)
- the wheels feel too solid on the cracked sidewalks we have all around... this is a little disappointing
- weight of the stroller
- the wheels started to wobble after some time (on uneven surfaces)
- the access to the basket is not so easy - one has to squat to search for things or to pack them out of it
I can recommend this stroller system - we are pretty much satisfied.