- The seat
- The basket
- The harness
- The steering/turning
- The bulky fold
I think I expected more for the rather high price. The steering is not easy at all - turning takes quite an effort. Another downside would be the folding - it is bulky and I need to store it in two parts to fit the car boot.
What I do like is the large, roomy seat with an adjustable legrest, the basket of course - it is huge, and the harness that could be fitted to small as well as a large kid.
Because of the driving, I would probably choose differently if I had to choose again. But it is unique and spacious, and the basket 👍👍👍
- Weight capacity
- Large wheels
- Maintenance-feee wheels
- Fits our trunk
- Design and colors
- Easy to clean fabrics
- Telescopic handle could be sturdier
- At first the clicking on the seat wasn't that easy - it takes practice
- Otherwise, it's perfect for us! 😇
I had to have it - the colors 😍 The no-maintenance (but large) wheels, the max. weight capacity 😎. Love the looks. And the frame can handle off-road, too. We have it over 14 months, and we still love it!
- Spacious seat
- Spacious carrycot
- Height adapterts for the carrycot (it is nice and high so one doesn't have to bend much to get to the baby)
- Spacious basket (with good access)
- Pushes well
- Beautiful, original, colorful
- Loose handlebar
- Not that smooth of a fold
- Curb popping could be easier (I think it depends on where you position the handle, however, because my husband never had a problem)
Beautiful and original, and also very spacious for the child. It drives very well. I am just not that fond of the kind of loose handle. It moves slightly and also makes it less smooth to fold.
- fully washable
- non-slip padding of the harness
- high-positioned basket
- large canopy
- pastel colors
- memory buttons
- good also for a taller toddler
- a bit bulky
- one-hand fold is not as easy as it seems in the video
- the handlebar could go higher
It's so cool! Nobody has the same anywhere around. My toddler loves the colors. It's not the best for a tiny car, though.
It's too wobbly for my taste. Also, I would make the leg rest longer. Not easy to put in the car boot - I need to remove the wheels to fit it properly. Getting up a kerb is not easy for me, either. But I like the design, and the basket that even loaded doesn't drag on the ground. Overall, OK, but I guess I expected a bit more from the manufacturer of the safest car seats.