- Large carry cot
- Ventilation of the cot
- Good suspension, adjustable
- Large canopy
- Can be reversed to face in or against the direction of travel, both for the cot and the seat - the handle does not reverse, but the seat does
- Good handling if the child is smaller
- The price included a raincoat, drink holder, mosquito net, we bought a winter footmuff in the same colour
- Very small and poorly designed basket
We have a double combination of this stroller at home. We chose it because of the spacious carry cot, very good suspension and good handling.
The pushchair was fine too, but with the weight of a bigger child the stroller is worse to handle, but that is pretty normal for these systems.
In the whole time of use (20 months), we only had one brake failure, but the seller fixed it on the spot. The stroller is made in Poland, and only one dealer sells it in the Czech Republic - in Hodonin. They also service the strollers.
- Large bassinet
- Possibility of rocking
- Ventilation in the hood
- Positioning of the bed in the bassinet
- Option to choose the colour of the frame (white or anthracite)
- Adjustable handle for parents
- Adjustable belly bar on the pushchair for the child
- Option to choose the direction the seat will face
- Possibility of a car seat in the same colour
- Front wheel lock
- Smaller basket
Great bassinet with a really well designed hood. Ventilation in summer, extendable sun shield against sun or wind. You can even raise the bed under the baby's head (the lever is on the outside). My daughter has been in the bassinet for 7 months and so far so good.
We have only tried putting the seat on so far... it faces both directions. The hood has good ventilation too.
We got adapters for the stroller and bought a car seat.
The basket under the stroller isn't the largest, but I can fit smaller purchases in it.
The stroller comes with a backpack in the same color. It's very practical - I throw the backpack on my back and my hands are free for the baby.
- nice design
- also suitable for bad terrain
- built-in vented extended hood (bassinet)
- possibility to buy adapters for Maxi-Cosi car seat and others
- spacious bassinet
- maly kosik
- trosku po nerovnom terene vrzga, no na rovine ide tichucko
I only have the bassinet - pram version. It is spacious, ventilated. We used it in the heat and it was great.
Wheels are cushioned, big, you have the possibility to choose inflatable or foam wheels. It really goes over bad terrain, which I have tested. The wheels are easy to remove when folding. A little bit bulky in the trunk of the car.
When I bought it, it came with a bag, a leg cover, a plastic rain cover, a mosquito net and gloves for the winter. I didn't want the seat unit and I didn't want the car seat either - you could buy adapters for a Maxi-Cosi car seat.
The handle can be positioned, the front wheels can be locked, the brake can be depressed - it holds perfectly. It is a little harder to position the hood of the bassinet.
- Lightweight chassis
- Large and spacious bassinet
- Long canopy on the assinet, ideal against the wind
- Double suspension to handle any terrain
- Smaller mommy's bag
I have nothing to complain about with this pram. Lightweight frame, easy to handle, easy to fold, has ventilation from the bottom of the bassinet - so in the summer there is a nice air flow and it is not overly warm. Inflatable wheels, so if you need to change the tube, you can do so at any bike centre.