- Great for sleeping (adjustable seating to 180° laying position)
- Value for money
- The way it folds makes it easy to carry around if the child wants to be held
- Basket supports only 1 kg
- Tires began to squeak after a year or so
- Not suitable for winter or rough terrain
I was looking for a stroller that was very light but also one that had a good sleeping position. This was a great match for us. The baby sleeps in it very comfortably outside.
- Lightweight chassis
- Easy manipulation
- Joyful colors
- Lays completely flat
- Very easy, one-hand fold and unfold
- Small shopping basket
- Wheels not suitable for any rougher terrain
- Not suitable for taller parents
A very lightweight, umbrella type-like stroller. Ideal for quick errands, or to have in your car boot as a spare.