The fold is really awesome; otherwise, it's quite a simple travel buggy. Not the most upright, not the most slanted either. For traveling and around shops, it will work.
It makes my life easier (but you will pay extra for that) - otherwise, the cons are pretty much the same as for the other travel buggies
I love the 'magic' fold. It makes my life easier (but you will pay extra for that). Otherwise, the cons of the buggy are pretty much the same as for the other travel buggies, so the fold is the only (or the only main) plus you will get. If you never had such, be prepared for quite an angled sitting position.
- the seat is quite wide
- the fold is really magical, super-easy and even great to look at
- a gate-open bumper bar and travel/storage bag included
- high weight capacity
- nice-size canopy with UV protection
- very short backrest
- I don't think it can take a 22kg child in
- the unfolding it is not so smooth, maybe a strange center of gravity
Overall, a nice second stroller for travels or to keep in the car. The fold is amazing, but I am not so thrilled about the short backrest - it is not so suitable for taller or older toddlers, which makes the nice weight capacity a bit useless.
- Lays flat
- Different colors and patterns to choose from (we went with the neutral beige)
- Basket is too low to the ground and can get destroyed by high curbs (over time)
- Length of the sleeping surface
- Handlebar could be too low for tall dads
Quite simple, and the fabrics are not as stretched as one would imagine - but the fold and overall size + weight make it perfect for occasional use (like trips to grandparents or holidays).