- Comfy pram
- Robust frame with suspension
- No-puncture wheels filled with gel
- Carrycot with an inside pocket
- Bulky and on the heavy side
- "Loud" canopy
- Unsure why they don't make the seat as clean-looking as the canopy
- I am not a fan of the bag style (not using it)
I wanted the Fjordi but didn't want the air-filled wheels. I had inflatable wheels with my first end ended up with a puncture twice.
I was told by the seller that this new Luno All Trails has literally the same frame as the Fjordi, but with gel-filled wheels and a different carrycot style. The magnetic attachment of the apron is probably better, style-wise, but the baby started to kick it off (he's 5 months old). The carrycot is OK, size-wise, just enough until about 6 months. The suspension is present, and the pram can go over most terrains with ease.
The only niggle I have with it is when I load it in the car. It takes all of my boot.
The seat seems large, just the canopy somehow strangely moves around. We'll see about that later.