- Large bassinet with back positioning
- Easy to use
- Suitable for all terrain
- Large shopping basket
- Bulky even after folding
The bes! Best pram - bassinet one I had in my collection :-D
Huge bassinet can fit a one year old with a footmuff. Backrest positioning, adjustable ventilation. The frame is like a tank, goes everywhere and rocks the baby nicely while doing so.
I appreciate the handle adjustment - it is extendable, not rotating as on most strollers of this type. The basket is very reasonably designed, large, the contents are not visible, and it is very easy to unlatch and take away.
I didn't use the seat part, so I can't judge it. I found it very hard to part with and wanted to buy the seat unit to keep it, but in the end it had to go because of the size. That's the only downside - it takes up quite a lot of space even when folded. I was the second owner and when I sold it, it had absolutely minimal signs of use. Overall, it gave me the impression of "indestructibility" :-D
- Beautifully padded carrycot for winter
- Rubber wheels can handle almost any terrain
- Option to buy only bassinet (or only seat part)
- Trouble-free, no defects, squeaks, etc.
- For taller people - also adjustable handle
- Not as long a bassinet as it seems - because of that padding
Stable, reliable stroller. Suitable for the village or other terrain. Not suitable for the city with public transport or shopping centres.
- It has all the advantages of a modern, safe pram
- I found none
Navington is the best pram brand in the world! My experience says so, at least. First I had the Caravel, and then, the Galeon. I highly recommend this brand and giving this pram the highest rating!