- Quickly folded in the boot
- Short canopy on the set unit
- You need to buy accessories extra
Nice, lightweight stroller. Even the basket is cool, but what bothers me is the short canopy - especially in summer it is a problem. It's a narrow stroller, the baby doesn't have much space in it - especially the seat part. My daughter, when she is in the cosytoes, is almost like a sardine in a can. It's not a bad stroller, but for a bigger child I would look for something else.
- easy folding
- compact, suitable for small car trunks
- large shopping basket
- adjustable handle - also suitable for taller parents
- rotation of the seatn in both forward and rearward direction
- the carrycot is foldable, can be folded flat
- Velcro fastener inside the tray
- short canopy
- narrow sports section
- accessories not included
- weak suspension
Beautiful stylish city stroller - I fell in love with its design at first sight. Quality fabrics, nicely detailed, solid chassis - but very scratch prone (silver finish), easy to fold - because it is narrow, it fits in a small car trunk, small elevator.
Driving characteristics are pleasant - it can handle urban terrain, but it is definitely not an off-road stroller. Considering the purchase price and the quoted suspension I was disappointed, for me the suspension is quite weak. If there are bumps on the pavements you need to slow down completely, otherwise it's definitely not enjoyable for the baby. In any case, I have to say that the stroller does not rattle and even with frequent use, it has still the same driving characteristics. The wheels are great, large and do not get stones stuck in them at all, there is no need to change them for inflatable ones.
We were happy with the carrycot, I was worried if it would be too short, and my 6mo baby in the winter fit just so - but it fit. The only negative I see in the carrycot is that it has a low apron and the baby is not protected from bad weather, which is a disadvantage especially in winter.
We are not so satisfied with the seat unit. The positives are the length of the surface, the well-fitting 5-point harness, the padding, the easy one-handed positioning of the backrest. Negatives - it has a very short canopy, it hardly covers the baby at all when lying down; also the footrest is short. Quite narrow, only suitable for smaller children.
- large wheels, they handle any terrain wonderfully
- the size of the stroller is just right, neither too big nor small
- quick and easy folding, takes up little space
- the seat can be put both in a forward and reversed position
- short hood
Amazing stylish stroller that can handle any terrain. Lightweight, foldable, and takes up little space when folded - even less when the wheels are detached. Amazing, easy handling. A big plus - the seat can be clicked on in both direction and opposite direction, which was a great advantage. The only thing that is a small minus is the short hood. Otherwise, for me, an absolutely perfect stroller.
- Pleasant suspension
- Solid stable frame
- Large maintenance-free wheels
- Easy to handle
- Large carrycot
- Seat folds together with the structure
- Long backrest
- Excellent access to the basket
- The canopy could be longer
- Short legrest of the seat
I loved the stroller. It handles very well, it can handle even worse terrain.
- Very easy to handle
- Last but not least nice looking
- A little hard
- Smaller bassinet, but as I wrote our baby will fit in it, we'll see how long
- Fastening of the changing bag
So far we only have a deep bassinet, but we are satisfied with it. It is smaller, but our ⭐️ fits in it fine and she is happy in it. It's a bit "harder" in terms of suspension, so it's probably not for the countryside, but as long as there are at least a bit of normal pavements/roads, it's absolutely great, easy to handle with one hand, as it's also lightweight. In addition, it is very easy to fold. Last but not least, of course, it's nice looking.
Maybe the disadvantage was that only the stroller and the seat are included and everything else has to be bought (from the cosytoes to a sun shade), but we went for it knowing that.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- A quality pram
- Comfortable carrycot
- Easy to fold and not heavy
- The seat was slanted, my little one wanted to sit more upright
- The canopy on the carrycot didn't cover that well
My child always held on to the belly bar because she wanted to sit more upright. Other than that, I don't have much to complain about, it's a quality pram.
It's so comfy to push. Just a shame the hood is not longer.
- fantastic push
- fantastic kerb popping
- comfy for the child
- nice suspension
- large wheels got over everything
- looks great
- easy fold
- short leg rest
- could last longer
- canopy could be longer, too
- not the smallest after folding
It lasted us up to 2 years - the leg rest was short after that. We miss it a lot, we loved how it pushes. Now getting the Nexo from Mutsy.
- The internal lining of the bassinet is attached with so much velcro
- A small-ish seat canopy - it is enough in the sitting position, but not enough in the lying one; also, the canopy falls off when the backrest is reclined
- No included accessories - we had to buy everything separately
Overall, my DS and I are both happy with it, but there are small downsides as well.