- Very lightweight
- Folds into a minimal size (I own a Hyundai Atos, and I can fit it in the car boot with room for a mid-sized suitcase)
- Easy, one-hand manipulation
- A practical tray for snacks and a drink
- Small wheels
- I missed a 'parent' pocket somewhere - no place for my keys and phone, I had to buy a bag to put on the handlebar
- Higher price, considering all the additional accessories you have to buy separately
I needed a stroller that folds into a minimal size while having a single handlebar. The price reflected that though - because it's different, to pay a hundred - or three times more - for a buggy. Shame that the rain cover nor the child tray aren't included.