- Ease of push
- Bumper bar can be opened in both directions
- Handling characteristics even on rough terrain
- Stroller manipulation, including folding
- Folds in 1 piece in both seat directions
- Takes up little space in the trunk
- Apart from everything, it's a looker
- I found none so far
The Moon Resea Sport is a pushchair that faces both directions. It has 3 seating positions (reclining, semi-reclining and sitting) and also provides leg positioning, also in three options. The handle for the parent is telescopic, also suitable for taller people.
The stroller has a fairly large shopping basket. It folds into 1 piece in each seating direction and any handling is very easy. The price-quality ratio gets all the points for me.
It can handle any terrain. Super nice folding in the car and beautiful to look at.
- Telescoping handle suits even the tall daddy
- Seat is not spacious enough for the claimed weight capacity
I was recommended the ReSea Sport pushchair, and I was happy with its features. It just feels too small to last, and for a compact model, the weight of over 11 kg feels a bit much.
- value for money
- compact fold
- smaller seat
- canopy when reclined
The best value for money I found. A small pushchair that can go over bumps with ease. Recommended for any city.
- seat space
Elegant and solid. If only it had a roomier seat, we would only use this one. We had to swap around 2 years of age, the canopy was on my son's head.
- parent and world facing seat
- budget-friendly price
- maybe could be a tiny bit lighter, but it wouldn't be as sturdy then, I guess
I am very very happy with it. I needed something reversible, and my budget was restricted. My DD is a small child, and the Resea fits her perfectly. A great reversible option for those often traveling by car.