- smaller seat unit (up to maybe 2 years of age)
Very happy with the purchase. Sturdy, reliable.
It's nice and light, but the bassinet and seat wobble very much on the chassis. I cannot recommend it.
A fantastic push. And a fantastic price. This is THE stroller system to get when on a budget.
- Modern design
- Small folded size
- Could be sturdier in the click-on points area
- Could have a sifter suspension
- Seat is very open, buy a very good cosy toes with it
Modern and elegant, and doesn't take much space in the boot.
- compact and lightweight
A beautiful-looking pram, and reasonably lightweight. I also like the fold. I am not the biggest fan of the fabrics, my son sweats inside on a warm day.
- upright-enough seat
- rain cover smell
- if only the seat and the sun hood were longer...
I love the grey melange and the nice, compact folding. It is easy to maneuver. And you can use it with a car seat.
The rain cover smelled badly, like chemicals. But it disappeared after some time on the balcony.
- high-positioned bassinet
- very affordable price
- looks fantastic
- pushes well, even over terrain
- seat seems on the smaller, open side
- I cannot get the knack of the fold still
I love that the bassinet is so high. I hurt all over after giving birth, and this is such a help. Also, it is roomy and comfy for the baby. The seat feels a bit open, and I'd make it a bit longer, but it is a compact pram, so I get why. We're happy with it.