- Nice, modern stroller
- Easy folding
- Large enough basket under the stroller, for my essentials
- Large wheels
- Solid chassis (does not rattle)
- I haven't found any shortcomings after eight months of use, maybe only the size of the seat part, but until two years I'm sure it's OK
A convenient stroller, even for cars like Peugeot 5008, Touran, Zafira the lower frame part can be left without folding, and with the seat part there is no need to fold at all. Of course in lower cars, you need to fold it but it is very easy.
I was very satisfied with the bassinet. However, the baby was born at the end of February, so I did not use the footmuff. The sports part is smaller, I'm a bit afraid that with a two-year-old baby we will have to deal with the second buggy - the little one seems to me to be taller. We will see. I'm also using it on rough terrain and everything is absolutely fine, it can handle lighter terrain.
I'm happy with the choice.
- smaller seat unit (up to maybe 2 years of age)
Very happy with the purchase. Sturdy, reliable.
It's nice and light, but the bassinet and seat wobble very much on the chassis. I cannot recommend it.
A fantastic push. And a fantastic price. This is THE stroller system to get when on a budget.
- Modern design
- Small folded size
- Could be sturdier in the click-on points area
- Could have a sifter suspension
- Seat is very open, buy a very good cosy toes with it
Modern and elegant, and doesn't take much space in the boot.
- compact and lightweight
A beautiful-looking pram, and reasonably lightweight. I also like the fold. I am not the biggest fan of the fabrics, my son sweats inside on a warm day.
- upright-enough seat
- rain cover smell
- if only the seat and the sun hood were longer...
I love the grey melange and the nice, compact folding. It is easy to maneuver. And you can use it with a car seat.
The rain cover smelled badly, like chemicals. But it disappeared after some time on the balcony.
- high-positioned bassinet
- very affordable price
- looks fantastic
- pushes well, even over terrain
- seat seems on the smaller, open side
- I cannot get the knack of the fold still
I love that the bassinet is so high. I hurt all over after giving birth, and this is such a help. Also, it is roomy and comfy for the baby. The seat feels a bit open, and I'd make it a bit longer, but it is a compact pram, so I get why. We're happy with it.