- design (beautiful, timeless, elegant)
- originality and uniqueness
- easy cleaning (quick, practical)
- relatively lightweight (within its category)
- smaller size (easy to move around - elevator, tight spaces)
- included and optional accessories - wide choice
- seat unit is less practical for a bigger child
- canopy is composed of three parts and gaps between them
Super happy with the pram despite having shortcomings. There is no ideal pram that fits all criteria. It's a matter of perspective and priorities.
In any case, the size of the stroller suits the baby as much as possible, it is not unnecessarily large and robust. It is easy to handle. No rattling. It has a unique - original design, which is the biggest benefit for a stroller.
- Easy to clean
- Luxury look
- Simply folding chassis
- Not much included
- The hood doesn't protect against the wind without the Winter Kit
- Unstable hood
- Impractical seat unit 😬😔🤦
- The seat is narrow and uncomfortable
- The only use I found with the seat was quick shopping in the city
I fell in love with it on the first sight 😍 But reality changed everything. We made use of the carrycot 100% - up to my baby's 8 months. He really loved sleeping outside in it. Now we're using the seat, and it's just bad... it's so narrow, small in size, uncomfortable... bad 😔🤦
- Easy push
- Bag constantly falling down from the handle - no way of securing it there
- Short seating/laying surface
- The hood is not secured to the frame of the seat (gaps)
- The carrycot apron did not fit as they show on the pictures - it was all the time falling down
- No newborn insert
- Shallow seat
- Harness belts cannot be broken apart
Unfortunately, the 1700 investment somehow did not pay off. The carrycot was ok, but the seat unit - not so much. Short and shallow. Too bad, because the design is beautiful.
- Low weight
- Great push
- Small set unit - small, narrow internal space
The most beautiful pram for me 😍 It's, however, not that practical. But overall, OK, we enjoyed having it.