- 2in1 setup
- Wheels & Suspension
- My boy is absolutely uncomfortable in the pram and being thrown around by every bump on the road
- Rattly ride...
- Short seat (when in the pushchair setup)
I am in a desperate search for ANY wheels that would fit this that would have tires, either gel-filled or air-filled... These eva foam wheels are horrible. My little boy feels every single bump and he's thrown around in his pram... They designed the wheels and suspension part really badly, probably only meant it for shops and completely smooth surfaces 😞
- nice price-performance (at the first glace at least)
- seat size
- wide frame
- not much for terrain
- missing an adjustable handle
I wish it'd be more compact. Also, I cannot believe the seat will last as long as the weight limit for the child says - I mean, my 10mo feels like filling the seat already. I do love the hood and the nice fabrics.
- bassinet and seat in one
- affordable price
- stylish look
- basket is nice
- the seat is not roomy (mainly if you compare the weight capacity and the actual room)
- I'd love more suspension
Awesomely stylish and for a great price! But too short a seat, meaning do assume for it to last maybe a year, year ad a half at the maximum. After that, I am already having a more spacious buggy ready.