- a nice, spacious/wide seat
- a rather upright seatback
- handlebar adjustment
- easy to fold
- nice, soft suspension
- swivel locking button on the side of the frame
- easy brake
- short-ish leg rest
- hard-to-adjust backrest to the most upper position
- heavy, bulky
- the frame feels a bit wobbly and the ride doesn't feel so all-terrain because of that
- a bit loose = noisy-ish front wheels
- basket should be deeper
We are rather happy with it, but the all-terrain ability doesn't feel as present as one would think, I think it's mainly because of the front wheels that feel stiff and wobbly at the same time. The seat is well-padded seat is rather spacious, even if I'd welcome a longer leg rest, to be honest. The folded size is very bulky so not suitable for smaller car boot.
- Massive frame with large wheels = good terrain capability
- Padded lie-flat seat
- Accessible storage basket
- Very nice suspension
- Canopy coverage
- Bulky fold
- Should be more sturdy
It feels like a robust, all-terrain pram, but it got less sturdy (more give in the frame) over time. I do love those large wheels and a reasonably soft suspension. Watch out if you have a tiny boot - the Lila XP is massive.
Overall, very nice for village life - or really bumpy roads, mainly if the baby's comfort is your priority
A very tall stroller, which makes my husband happy. Quite bulky after folding. Nice large wheels with a locking mechanism on the side. Overall, very nice for village life - or really bumpy roads, mainly if the baby's comfort is your priority (the padding is sooo comfy). I would appreciate more space in the seat unit, an even larger canopy, and the XXL Oria carrycot is nice and wide, but not that spacious, imo. It's not for people with small cars for sure, so be careful to check the measurements before buying.
- handlebar goes very high
- large wheels with no punctures
- extra pockets
- memory buttons
- not so easy to push if you're not very tall or when the seat is parent-facing
- large folded
- there could be more suspension
- small-ish basket
I liked it a lot at first, but the size and weight get tiring if you do travel with it. I am getting a compact buggy.