3 parent reviews
Very good as a pushchair, or as a buggy substitute. Superb around town, easy to handle and super compact. Otherwise hard, with small wheels - so you will feel uneven terrain.
- Super compact even in a small car trunk
- Seat reclinable to full recline
- Nice design
- Less suspension
- Small bassinet
- Difficult to walk with it in the snow
I really liked the design of the stroller - we had a Fox pram which was gorgeous. However, the bassinet is tiny here, it's more for a winter newborn, as I definitely won't put a bigger baby with a footmuff in there. On the other hand, even with the bassinet we crammed it into a small car trunk, so that's a plus. For normal running around the city ok, but for off-road or snow not at all.
- reversible seat
- comfortable, precise seat padding
- possibility to recline the seat fully
- canopy long enough (foldable)
- easy and firm backrest positioning
- sufficiently high backrest
- sturdy frame
- telescopic handle
- passes over different types of terrain
- the ability to climb stairs without much effort - by lowering it down correctly
- indestructible wheels
- does not rattle
- sturdy handle - does not scuff
- the shopping basket tends to scrape on the ground with heavier load
I recommend this stroller. I think it will make every mom's dreams come true. A combination of beauty and practicality.