- Easy fold
- Magnetic harness
- Nice wheels
- Extras included like rain cover, bag ( not padded tho), cups holder, bumper bar
- Flimsy hood and frame
- Cheap feeling fabrics
- Not fully lie flat
- Seat very low to the ground
Bought it for travel and had to keep due to departure date. Very disappointed though - basically it’s an overpriced version of Joie Pact.
I like it a lot! My 7mo little one seems happy in it. Glad for the lie flat and the seat safety rim.
- Looks nice
- Not the most expensive
- Nice fabrics and colours
- There is some suspension
- Autofold is nice if you're holding something in the other hand
- Easy to use
- A 22 kg child needs more space in the seat
- Small wheels & basket is super shallow (understandable)
- The handle seems quite low, even more for my hubby
- The frame is a bit loose right out of the box
Reasonably happy with it. It is small and light, which we needed. Not too roomy for our older 3.5yo, which is a shame with the 22kg weight limit. Still rather practical and looks nice. Not sure if I'd go for the same one again, however.